Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Coworkers Beware.


There are these days when i feel like a ticking time bomb just lying in wait for a fight. any word is a fightin' word; it can and mostly likely will be used against you. There are these days when not even the cutest tiniest furriest baby animals can melt my heart. on the contrary, if i see one on the streets, I will likely kick it. Or fight it. Or kick it whilst fighting it and then win the fight and go on to fight any other person who might object to my battling a tiny furry baby animal that would have at another time on another day melted my heart and reduced me into a puddle of warm fuzzies. But not on THESE days. On these days I will fight said fuzzy animal and turn it into a sock. A single sock. AND WEAR IT.

2 comments:

  1. Wow...lol. I'll be sure to remain on your good side. Have I told you how awesome you are lately? 0 :-)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some LOVE~ <3