Thursday, October 15, 2009

CoffeeMaker.


I was initially voted to make coffee for the office because 1) I'm the only female in the office and koreans are sexist like that, and 2) The coffee I made tasted better than everyone else's.
Since then, i've been trying to get myself out of the coffee-making business (i don't even drink coffee), attempting to foil the taste by insanely and mercilessly skewing the coffeegrinds-to-water ratio but to no avail. These people just have no taste buds... or most likely my terrible coffee has destroyed what little tastebuds they may have had to start with.

2 comments:

  1. PUAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know why? years of machine coffee and 프리마 will make anything a person makes taste better.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some LOVE~ <3