Thursday, February 24, 2011

Gramma.


This is my gramma. She is the tiniest, frailest, most emotional gramma you ever saw. She sheds tiny gramma tears every time I arrive at home for a weekend and again every time I leave. So when the grandchildren proposed to my sweet little gramma a friendly game of Go-Stop (a type of Korean poker?) just for fun, she said in her sweet little gramma voice that Go-Stop was no fun if not played for money. We figured that with our gramma being the tiny frail gramma that she was, not much could go wrong, and we’d all just have a cute little time together.


This is my gramma 10 minutes later after she’s PWNED us and stripped our little grandchildren pockets bare. We had definitely anticipated for her to be good at the game (most older Koreans are), but had not at all anticipated her to spontaneously combust into competitive fire as soon as she laid her tiny frail hands on the stack of little plastic red cards.We were, and are still, completely scared out of our wits and will likely not be proposing any more “friendly” games of Go-Stop again!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha nice! Hm, I guess my grandma plays Go-Stop the polite way. Can't imagine a kind, sweet-hearted Grandma PWNing her grandkids.

    Wait till the new year; she'll probably give you back your money.

    D.L.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some LOVE~ <3