Friday, April 8, 2011

Pink-eye Baby.


I like this baby and babies in general, I really do, but not today. I don’t care if it’s a baby with pink eye or an adult with pink eye – pink eye is still pink eye and believe me I suffered my pink eye lot in high school and I NEVER. EVER. want pink eye again. After that time I don’t even LOOK at people with pink eye lest I get it. Yet here is this toddler, all over my lap and touching every single one of my things with the same hands she rubbed her watery little pink-eyed pink eyes with. After an hour of every hair on my scalp standing on end in fear and horror and my mind sadistically having replayed the dreaded high school pink-eye incident more than a billion times, her momma finally takes her away. She smiles: “Make sure to wash your hands just in case!” and leaves. My eyes feel itchy already.

3 comments:

  1. SUSAN. i'm not even kidding.
    after i read this, i was thinking to myself "THANK GOD I NEVER HAD PINKEYE."
    guess what. that was April 8th.
    guess what. April 9th, I contracted PinkEye...
    ... Thank God that This Morning, i did not wake up with "watery pink-eyed pink eyes"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!!!!! how terrible (yet funny LOL?!) poor glo so O_O!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some LOVE~ <3