Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wall Mirror 2


Still high off the excitement of having my very own wall mirror, I wasted no time in setting it up. The mounting fixture was of a pretty complicated and cumbersome construction involving four screws and four little plastic clips to secure the mirror to the wall.


I doggedly refused to call J out for help and proceeded to sweat it out on my own.


Finally after some trial and error and chinese-circus-style body contortion to use one of my feet to hold the mirror against the wall while reaching for rolled-away screws and clips, the mirror was wonderfully and miraculously straight-ly secured to the wall!


I then proceeded to feel ridiculously good about myself and thought that good looking gal in the mirror to be likely the coolest person on the planet and a regular screw-driver wielding champ.

That is, until I stood up.

1 comment:

Show me some LOVE~ <3