Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bye Boy.


One of the boys left the company.


It was weird to see his desk and surrounding area so clean and empty after four years of seeing it only covered in stacks of paper and cartons of cigarettes and take-out bags of old food. I used to ask how he could find anything in that haphazard, unsanitary mess and he used to say he'd have a harder time thinking if his desk was clean and he just operates better with a messy desk so lay off it. Standing there gazing at his empty desk and the place he used to sit and work and send annoying emails to me made me realize something I had never once noticed before.

I realized how much more awesome his computer parts were compared to mine.


I immediately started to harvest parts for my own use.


It was a good day.

1 comment:

  1. LOL i was starting to think that guy sounded like a jerk, but you almost started to sound sad.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some LOVE~ <3