Monday, September 26, 2011

Target Pharmacy.




Fig A: Susan from pharmacist’s point of view

At a distance approximately 40 minutes away from my neighborhood Target I found out that the Target pharmacy was to close 30 minutes later at 5PM. Having already pushed off going to Target for two weeks and not wanting to hassle myself to go on a weekday plus having nearly depleted my med supply, I fairly flew down the freeway like a crazy person whilst weaving through cars like police on a car chase, screeched my car into two parking spaces, spent two seconds worrying that my car might get keyed, then got over it and sprinted in a manner most inappropriate for one to run in a miniskirt across the parking lot and into the building, slamming myself into the counter at exactly 4:58PM, two minutes before closing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some LOVE~ <3