Thursday, April 19, 2012

Chopped.

Lately I've become an avid viewer of the Food Channel show “Chopped”.

At first I watched it because it just so happened to be on at the same time I was at the gym and it was the much better alternative over the ridiculous Real Housewives of Orange County/Beverly Hills/Atlanta/Wherever-else on Bravo.

Then I continued watching because I found it to be highly entertaining and addictive.

Presently, in addition to the first two reasons, I’ve developed a celeb-crush on one of the judges.

POP QUIZ:
WHICH OF THESE CHOPPED JUDGES DOES SUSAN FANCY?!

Post your answer in the comments section below for a chance to receive untold riches beyond your wildest imaginations!!!**

**This promotion does not include any and all objects or purchased items with a sales value that exceeds $0 and applies only to one of the following rewards: bragging rights during the 5 minute period immediately following the moment the winner is announced, a hearty thumbs up administered through the internet by the use of the following typed-emoticon: ^^b, a deeply reverential slow clap typed into the comments section following the winner’s name with the following action-type: *slow claps*.

6 comments:

Show me some LOVE~ <3