Sunday, November 15, 2009

Euphoria.


Whilst walking about the overcrowded Grove mall in LA, I almost ran into a couple holding hands walking in the opposite direction. Since I hadn't much time to move aside for them, they had to let go of each other's hands in order to let me pass through. As I watched in what felt like slo-mo their lovey-dovey little hands relectantly let go of each others' before me, i felt an inexplicable sense of glee and well-being rise up from within the deep dark recesses of my being. New hobby? I think so.

5 comments:

  1. that's just wrong. i won't let go and just clothesline you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatever you "onesome place" you!

    Susan! I LOVE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHAHAHHAHAHAHA~ you made a graphic of it!! hahhaaha
    that was one of the funnier moments of my LIFE susan haha
    when you were explaining your newfound joy haha perfect for christmas sujahn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know you love the "onesome place" idea...in fact, you heavily contributed to the idea.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some LOVE~ <3