Thursday, December 9, 2010

Floss Time.


Floss time is happy time when all the fish in the sea sing songs and flowers pop up out of nowhere around my head. I love love love the feeling of clean gums and cannot go to bed without flossing. This is just one of those many acquired tastes I developed with age, along with my acquired love for veggies, tea, whole wheat bread, and brown rice, this all after graduating college and within the span of three years. So I guess more accurately speaking, I acquired it with my college diploma, which perhaps makes complete sense owing to the fact that it bears powers from the signature of the venerable governor Arnold Schwarzenegger.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it awesome that we have Arnold Schwarzenegger's autograph!? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Show me some LOVE~ <3