Thursday, December 16, 2010

I61 Christmas 2.


Click on image to see larger version!

Alas, the story of this drawing's life is also one of shattered hearts and broken dreams, because you see, while the illustration from yesterday was intended for print, this one today was intended for online digital glory. But because the other one ended up online when printing fell through, it took the spot of this one here, which will likely be posted on the I61studio photoblog. This was my first drawing ever without line work and I’m quite immensely pleased with how it turned out. If all my drawings are my children, and I was a bad parent that showed extreme favoritism to a very special select few of em, this one would probably be one of those favorites I sneak extra portions of food to and buy new clothes for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some LOVE~ <3