Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Office Supply Sales Lady 2


Figure A: Pretty Office Supply Sales Lady calls for back-up and this time sends a man.


Figure B: Near-death by chatty sales person.

Figure C: Not five minutes after a polite (I thought) rejection of all sales goods, Office Supply Sales Lady 2: Man version comes storming back inside yelling my name at me.


Figure D: Office Supply Sales Man turns out to be none other than an elementary/middle school classmate from my private school in Korea who I haven't seen in over 12 years!

We then in wild excitement proceeded to hold an obnoxiously loud impromptu grade school reunion in the middle of the office including a call to another long lost grade school classmate who happens to be in SoCal conducted on speakerphone. SMALL WORLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some LOVE~ <3