Thursday, July 21, 2011

Clunker.


Finally bought a new laptop back in MAY to replace my 6-year old (computer years: 97 yo) clunker of a laptop but two months later still have yet to turn it on and use it. I’m just so used to my clunker’s mouse pad, keyboard, even screen type and color that it’s difficult to transition to this new laptop with all its new new-ness. Even the 30 minute booting time and 10 minute click lags on my ol’ clunker are strangely, oddly, comforting.

Although both laptops are plugged side by side on my table, my first impulse is always to turn on the clunker while my brand spanking new shiny one with far superior firepower and HDD just.. sits there.

2 comments:

  1. if you give it to much "downtime" the computer might breakdown the first time you use it! you should at least turn it on once a week at the very least and keep it running for a few minutes. keep the dust off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good advice! i should be crossing over soon anyway.. =_=;;

    ReplyDelete

Show me some LOVE~ <3