Friday, January 27, 2012

Dentist.

Susan At the Dentist Then:


Susan At the Dentist Now:
When I was young the dentist was my worst enemy. The trip to the dentist every 6 months pretty much defined cruel and unusual punishment at the hands of a sadistic psychopath: a ruthless interrogation under glaring lights, then slow death by torture via loud pointy drills, hooks, and needles. After it was all said and done, the dentist would put down his devices and tell me: “Make sure to FLOSS.” Today, I am a proud flossing adult member of society and due to that my dental visits have become unquestionably more enjoyable. The interrogation has turned into a cheery light chat with the dentist, and my enjoyment of the ultrasonic periodontal scalar between my teeth and gums borders on creepy. Just feels so darn good mwehehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some LOVE~ <3