Friday, January 20, 2012

Plannerless 2.

My Moleskine Pocket Red Weekly Planner finally finally arrived in the mail!!! I ecstatically ripped the box into shreds and grabbed my prized possession in mine hands but...


It was so… so very… TINY……


Nevertheless I spent $20 (including shipping) and 5 days of waiting in desperation for this thing so decided to make the best of it and attempt to write in my appointments in the tiny little boxes on the tiny little pages hoping that perhaps within this first “get-to-know-you” session with my planner I’d fall in love with it, size aside…



…then almost immediately gave up.


SO FREAKING TINY HOW CAN ANYBODY WRITE ANYTHING IN THUR BOXES YOU STOOPID TINY MOLESKINE PLANNER!!!!

Give me back my $20…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some LOVE~ <3