Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Plannerless.

I happen to be a very compulsive planner – one that cannot survive without a physical personal planner on me at ALL times. Those who know me will testify that it is not uncommon to find me at any random moment of the day just sitting and staring into my planner. It gives me great and untold satisfaction to know at all times what is coming up ahead, and it is most pleasing to mine eye to see that everything is going according to plan. So imagine my utter vexation and haplessness to find myself pushing mid-January of the new year with no planner to look fondly upon, no planner to jot down appointments, no planner to refer to for account numbers, no planner to doodle and take notes upon! Luckily my very belated online planner purchase is presently en route through USPS… God-speed my 2012 Moleskine Pocket Red Weekly Planner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some LOVE~ <3