Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Watching Brave.


WILL. NOT. CRY.

I absolutely HATE crying during movies in the presence of other people. I have always found it to be extremely horrifically embarrassing to do so, and will MAKE SURE AT ALL COSTS that all liquids STAY in my tear ducts (or at least within the rims of my eye sockets) and NOT leak out onto my face for all the world to see. When watching movies with other people I refrain even from touching my face with my hands, lest they see out of the corner of their eyes and think that I am crying, which I most definitely AM NOT, SIR.


When I’m watching a movie in the safety and privacy of my lonesome, however, it is a completely different story.


Interestingly enough, this abject hatred of crying in public only applies to movie watching, and I would feel no qualms about crying like a normal person if one were to break my car my face or my heart (in no particular order of importance).


Confessions of a closet movie-crybaby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some LOVE~ <3