Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Joke.






I was babysitting two of my favorite little kiddies over the weekend who, over breakfast, started sharing jokes. Swept up in the excitement of the moment and determined to prove my own hilarity over theirs, yet being without any clever jokes in my reservoir (note to self: keep reservoir filled with good jokes), I made one up on the fly, which at the moment seemed pretty awesomely hilarious but actually was not, as quickly registered from the looks of disdain on their usually angelic little faces. They said only: “That’s NOT a joke” and went back to eating breakfast; joke time had been irrevocably shut down by yours truly.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel :(
    Whenever I try to share a really funny joke with some friends I always forget the key details that make it funny and skip to the punchline.
    kind of like
    "knock knock"
    "who dere"
    "YOU'RE AN OWL AHAHAHAHAHA"

    ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg lolll
    unfunny ones unite!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some LOVE~ <3