Friday, November 5, 2010

3:00 AM.


Was sitting and doggedly resisting sleep past 1:30am when J showed up at home with none other than our friend A! Excited at the excuse to play more and sleep not when I definitely should have been (So sleepy...), we proceeded to fall into the deep dark wonderful and dangerously addictive pit that is YouTube, laughing our heads off over bygone meme after bygone meme.

Now allow me to point out to you in the skritchy drawing above, a very noticeable contrast. Zooming in:


Figure A: A normal person laughing

No matter how rip roaring heelarious a video, A never loses her composure. She is lovely when she laughs, and does so very cutely, with often a pretty dainty hand over her mouth.


Figure B: Susan laughing

I always tell myself to laugh like a lady but this is after I have already spent 30 minutes roaring in side-splitting, diaphragm-collapsing laughter. Also, for reasons unknown, I have found myself susceptible (read: guaranteed) to flailing my limbs around to express hilarity while also slapping something with one of my hands causing both deafness and a physical pummeling to anyone or anything situated in my immediate vicinity LOL

Hope y’all spend your weekend with happy funny people doing happy funny things that make you laugh till your abs tire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some LOVE~ <3