Friday, November 12, 2010

Movie.


If my life was a movie and the movie was about a scale and about how I never use it and in the course of that movie I finally do decide to use it after not weighing myself for over half a year and the entire latter half of the movie was spent oscillating between thunderous and suspense ridden music because I am too scared to look at the numbers for fear that the numbers may very possibly have sky rocketed in the time I have neglected to check the scale and left it collecting dust in the corner of the bathroom... If my life was that movie and I was the main character on the scale too scared to look and the movie consisted of two hours with claustrophobic and nauseating footage of just that… Then this is the poster of that movie, and I am the one in that poster too scared to look.

Spolier alert: In the end I look and it turns out the number is the same as the one from half-a-year ago. Huzzah! lower number= win, but same number= win too. Now to abandon the scale again for another six months.

2 comments:

Show me some LOVE~ <3