Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Victory.

Note: Click image to experience in all it's epic fullness

Yesterday I officially finished all my Christmas shopping and felt the unspeakable elation of an EPIC WIN. I always do make an annual point to start Christmas shopping early to beat the crowds and seasonal madness but yesterday sets a personal record. Somehow having purchased all my gifts in October, long before radio channels start playing Christmas music and long before stores hang up their Christmas banners and set up fake Santa photo booths made me feel like I had somehow beat the system.

I BEAT YOU, SYSTEM.

5 comments:

  1. that is to say unless, of course, you make a friend within the next 2 months and you're forced to buy that person a gift >=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. OMG THIS IS SO ME. I did the same. They're all wrapped up and in their gift bags already, did it last month. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. loll YES!! mine are all giftwrapped and piled in a corner too! electronic high five! :D

    ReplyDelete

Show me some LOVE~ <3