Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Blogger.

Fig. A: Conversation in progress


After a couple years of SusanDraws-ing I've come across a slightly irksome downside to having most of my friends be regular readers: Everyone I know knows all my stories!!! D:

I love telling stories in typical super-hyped-up SusanSpeak fashion with hands-a-motionin wildly and spittle-a-flyin, and it’s especially irritating when I get all revved up to tell a really good story



THEY ALREADY KNOW IT.


Fig. E: Conversation Terminated


Awkward silence ensues.

It is very much not unlike having everyone in the entire world know the punch line to EVERY JOKE YOU EVER TELL BEFORE YOU TELL IT.



FOREVER ALONE.

1 comment:

  1. I find your stories interesting. Them again, I read them on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some LOVE~ <3