Monday, March 5, 2012

Word Games.

Discovered Hanging With Friends:
Got PWNED by friends:



Discovered Words With Friends:
Got PWNED by friends:


Discovered Scrambled With Friends:
Got PWNED by friends:

I've always considered myself to be something of a word-nerd with a formidable mastery of vocabulary that far exceeded that of the average person (in my humble opinion), and felt the word games on my iphone would be the perfect platform through which I could display my skeelz for all my friends to look upon in utter jealousy and torment. Imagine my surprise when AU CONTRAIRE: my friends proceeded to own ME.

Why, God, why hath thy bestowed such NERDY friends upon me!!!!!!!!! *cries bitter tears of defeat then plays some rounds with teenage brother to restore tattered self esteem*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some LOVE~ <3