Monday, April 5, 2010

My Hero.


Found: The biggest, nastiest, grossest black roach i've ever seen just strolling across my bedroom carpet. After jumping up and down screaming while it strolled in, then out of my closet, I grabbed my handy CD-R roll cover and threw the cover onto it before it could stroll up my legs and eat my face. That was the very extent of the bravery i could ever muster in my life, and was cowering in the corner furthest away from it when roomie swooped into the rescue!!!! she valiantly slid a piece of cardboard, then a book, under the cd-r cover, then took it to the bathroom to deposit the evil into the toilet. i couldn't bear to look but provided "moral support" by proceeding to hyperventilate/seizure/scream from the hallway while she accomplished her heroic deed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some LOVE~ <3