Wednesday, May 26, 2010

PB&J 2


The other day I stopped by home to grab dinner (PB&J sammich, naturally) before shooting off to my other engagements for the evening. I grabbed a slice of bread and put upon half of it my organic chunky peanut butter and opened the fridge to grab my sugar free strawberry jam, but in its regular place betwixt the pepperoncini and cough syrup was…nothing. A desperate search and a text later, I discovered that my roommate had taken it to work thinking it was hers. It was a sad day for Susan and a sad day for lonely peanut butter.

4 comments:

  1. this is soooooooo cute!
    but in all seriousness my condolences to your lackofjelliness

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is right up there with pouring a bowl of cereal only to realize there is no milk...

    ReplyDelete

Show me some LOVE~ <3