Monday, May 3, 2010

Glasses.


My eyes have been so dry these past few days that I have been forced to wear my glasses....IN PUBLIC. Now this is a big deal when you so happen to be blind as a bat (-13, baby) and donning, nay ARMING, your eyes with what looks like two magnifying glasses fashioned into a pair of spectacles. I would not be surprised if, whilst traipsing about in the wilderness, sunlight got focused off these dratted specs and caused a chain of massive wildfires. With great power comes great responsibility…to stay indoors.

3 comments:

  1. Put some cucumber on your eyes. Whenever I do that my eyes water like crazy. I'm like T____T
    and people are like
    WHY ARE YOU CRYING
    and I'm like
    CUCUMBERS MAKE ME CRY, OKAY?!

    I hear blueberries are good too. Not to put on your eyes, but like, if you eat them there's some kind of... I dunno. Eye power.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh!!! cucumbers!!!! great advice, thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PUhahahah! this post is so funny!
    I loves it!

    I remember you in your glasses and hat during freshman year. Lets just say, you've come a long way! :0p

    ReplyDelete

Show me some LOVE~ <3