Friday, October 22, 2010

Angry Birds.







I’ve recently been completely addicted to the Angry Birds game on my Android phone and have discovered that playing it at the table during corporate lunches not only makes me look busy but also prevents anyone from talking to me between chaws, effectively hitting two “angry birds” with one stone (Get it get it?!). The other day, this one coworker who, to state a completely unnecessary and random fact, is prematurely bald, found that all this time I was not checking email or texting or watching You Tube clips of cats jumping into boxes (*scoff* who would do that!! *shifty eyes*) but playing Angry Birds which he too happened to play apparently with more skeelz than me, because upon seeing my scores, this boy has the gall to SMIRK the most annoying smirk there ever has been smirked at me in all my history of smirks received, and there are not many (NO ONE belittles SUSAN). Needless to say, he’s crossed the wrong Angry Birds fanatic. This is no longer cute little round-birdies-in-a-slingshot-fun-and-games. This is WAR.

3 comments:

Show me some LOVE~ <3