Thursday, October 14, 2010

Crump Battle.


The other day during a Zumba dance class at the gym, the instructor shrieks “CRUUUMP BATTLE!!!!!!” at the top of his lungs to which we the class are supposed to respond by pairing up with a random person on the other team (other side of the room) and crumping the heck out of em. Unfortunately, my random partner (a newcomer) happened to be a stout little middle-aged lady literally half my height and when I turned and crazy-eyed her, all color fled her face in abject terror. As it happens, I am not the most skilled dancer (or crumper) in the world, but I can be the most freakishly determined, especially at the gym, and will not quit until my lungs collapse. I do not think that lady will be coming back to the class again.

3 comments:

  1. CRUMPPP!!!!!! haha. that's awesome!
    i feel a little bad for the lady, but then why did she join the zumba classs???? haha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. omigosh susan this made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some LOVE~ <3