Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bang Bang.


Perhaps triggered by my coming of quarter-century-age, I suddenly and irrevocably became so fixated on short school-girl bangs that several times I thought to hack em up myself. Luckily, every time I stared too long into the mirror with a fistful of hair in one hand and with scissors in the other, Good Sense kicked in and fought the scissors back into the pencil mug on my desk. The last time I got so fixated on short bangs was after watching Bride Wars and I very mistakenly concluded that I was only but a bang-lengths away from being as hot as Kate Hudson. At that time, Good Sense was chillaxing by the pool thinking that I’d never do it, but I did. And then I screamed. Knowing I wasn’t one to give up, Good Sense this time suggested I ask my friend JJ to cut my bangs, being the hair cutting extraordinaire that she is, and having currently a fantastic haircut that she had done herself.

Yay! Short-bang fixation cured!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some LOVE~ <3