Friday, October 15, 2010

Anniversary.

Today officially marks the third year of employment at my current company. I do happen to like my workplace and adore my boss and generally (generally) get along with the boys, but there are definitely some noticeable changes in myself since I've started work here. I shall outline these changes through a woeful tune of woe set to the music of harps, pan flute, and ukulele. This is a tune of innocence lost, of youthful moist skin gone, of cuteness drained by merciless fluorescent rays:

Oh how I've gone from cute little new hire fresh out of college and ready to fill the office with my youthful charm and energy and lovingly made fresh coffee while feeding off everyone's love and attention...


...To reserved and sometimes scary lady blatantly uninterested in anyone or their jokes.


Oh how my desk area has gone from the office social scene where the boys will flock to chat and to admire my cute cuteness…


...To scary dark place no boy dares to cross lest I turn and smile dryly at them (good mood) or chomp their heads off (bad mood).


The End. Now GIT back to WORK! (Shakes cane)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some LOVE~ <3